Macquarie Group Interview Questions

Updated 6 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Macquarie Group

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 843 candidate interviews
Macquarie Group
Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Emailed about role then got a phone screening. After that I had an interview at the office where I was asked about my background and some technical questions. I didn't prepare properly; if you do then it should be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Random walk question: for a,b on the real line (with a<b), what is the probability of getting to b if you start at some point c between a and b? (I was given explicit values for a, b and c)
    Answer Question
Macquarie Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The application process took around 2.5 weeks until the offer. First there was an initial phone interview, then a panel technical interview, then a psychometric assessment and lastly a panel interview again.

Interview Questions
  • How will the team help you to be able to succeed in your role?
Macquarie Group
Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Online assessment, followed by a brief phone interview with a member of the team. Finally, there is an online conference call with HR and one analyst. The turnover was quite fast.

Interview Questions
Macquarie Group
Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard: - Online Assessment - Phone Interview - Two face-to-face interviews I received an offer a few days after my final interview. The recruitment team do a very good job getting back to you within a short time frame.

Interview Questions
Macquarie Group
Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

The process was a very pleasant experience thanks to a very engaged HR team. There were 6 rounds and a case study. I had to do one interview in a foreign language.

Interview Questions
Macquarie Group
Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

I was approached by more than one recruiter for an opportunity a few years ago. I had a pleasant interview with someone from the team. Before I could continue with the process of meeting the rest of the team however, I had to go in and take a 3 hour reading, math and abstract reasoning exam. I passed the exam but meeting with the hiring manager I found it wasn't right opportunity for me.

Macquarie Group
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

Lack of response from Talent Acquisition Team. Seems very disorganised internally between hiring manager and its HR team. The entire process dragged through 8 weeks with little or no response eventually.

Interview Questions
Macquarie Group
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (New Delhi)

Interview

Two rounds of interviews and a psychometric test. My current job role was a good match for the role and so the questions were mostly on my past experiences. Pretty cool and calm interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Macquarie Group (London, England, England)

Interview

I applied for the role via their online portal in early December. Despite loading a CV, I had to spend a lot of time re-typing the details in to individual form sections to complete the process. I heard nothing for some time and forgot about the application. Towards the end of January, I was contacted by an independent headhunter that had been engaged to help fill the role who asked permission to put me forward. Macquarie’s recruitment team contacted me very quickly thereafter to deal directly (cutting the headhunter out) and interviews were set up for late January. Again heard nothing for a long time, despite contacting Macquarie for an update (which went unanswered). The portal status remained an open application. Chased again in late February, again went unanswered. Checked the portal until second week of March and the application still said ‘open’. Checked the portal in mid March and the status was updated to ‘unsuccessful’. So despite all the time lapses and two interviews I made time for, I was left to find the status out for myself and have to date received no feedback. Pretty poor, especially given seniority of the role.

Macquarie Group
Application

I interviewed at Macquarie Group

Interview

- Application/ Resume/ Uni Results - Basic Info questionnaire (What uni/ degree/ finishing date/ GPA) - Invitation for psychometric assessment (all pretty standard) No feedback given, which is pretty weak for a graduate recruitment team from a big firm.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 843 Interviews

Popular Careers with Macquarie Group Job Seekers