Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Tech Mahindra Technical Support Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Tech Mahindra

2.6

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Noida (India)).

Interview

Good all round interview ,take almost 4 to 5 hrs. 3 rounds mainly ,last round would be operation round.offer letter or joining would be getting with in a week & training shall start after that

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tech Mahindra

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The Interview was of a very good Standard. The questions asked, test a person completely on his areas of interests. The first round was aptitude, followed by a technical and an HR round.

Associate Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Pune (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was conducted in a good manner.
    smooth process.
    HR was helpful and guided me till the final round of interview.
    Though there was few difficulties in Operations round that was a technical glitch due to the network. over all experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Outlook and Microsoft office related questions.
      Few troubleshooting steps for the same.   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Indore (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. You just need good communications skills to clear it. You only need to talk to foreign clients for all day.
    Round 1:
    MTI(Mother Tongue Influence)

Round 2:
    PI, asked from resume

Round 3:
    Skype Interview with the Manager, pretty easy

Associate Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Kolkata (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a ON campus at our college. There were three rounds. The first round was an innovative round, it was sorts of linguistic round where your pronunciation according to the British accent is taken into count. The next round was Personal Interview. They asked if I would be able to work in night shifts and all. The last round was Technical Interview over the telephone. It included mostly of Networking basics and the final year project. There were a situational question too. Overall the procedure was smooth and fast moving.

Interview Questions

• Are you confident to deal with British callers and turn your accent to British accent?   Answer Question
    • What is a network? What is Networking?   Answer Question

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

the first and second round was online written exam, the first round had 20 questions, I cleared that and second was paragraph questions.it was tricky I could not clear it. i lost with 3 marks .

Interview Questions

• in online exam . the question was about dates, calendar questions, general gk questions   1 Answer

Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bahadurpalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Bahadurpalli (India)) in April 2018.

Interview

It's really easy, to be honest not for B.Tech graduates. Comprises of mainly 4 rounds first being the Introduction round, followed by group discussion, and then comes the versant round and the last being the managerial phone round.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you happen to be e-retails customer support and there has been an error from your side and a customer is irate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It was a one day process. It consisted of 4 rounds, namely JAM session, versant round, personal interview and operations round.It took one complete day to go through the process.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was moderate,confidence matters consists of 4 rounds Jam(self topic) , voice and versant, typing and basic written test and managerial round all were easy,once you clear V and V you ll be through mostly, need to have patience will take around 7 hours to complete whole process.

Interview Questions

• self topic ,i took bitcoins, later V n V , and basic os and cn questions .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tech Mahindra (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It's a typical BPO job and your communication skills will be tested based on essay writing (for non-voice). After that you'll have a test on basic computer and internet terminology. A team lead will conduct a face to face interview. You need to convince them that you'll be staying in the job for a good amount of time and can work in night shifts.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in night shifts? How can you justify yourself?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.