CDK Global Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global in August 2017.

Interview

i have gone through 2 rounds of interview where 1st round was about an hour. its a techinical round with coding included. i got selected for it and later followed with an other technical round and an HR round. but there was a long gap between first and second round. After couple of day i received the offer but the whole process takes about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• they will focus more on technical background. i have been asked to write a program given a sentence and print the number of times each word has repeated in the sentence.   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global in June 2019.

Interview

Phone interview followed by skype or onsite depending upon your location. The interview process is very fast from the recruiter. They asked about the projects and basic java questions.

Interview Questions

• Basics questions and Project   1 Answer

CDK Global Response

12 Jul 2019 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Although you were not offered a position I appreciate you taking the time to provide your interview experience feedback with CDK. All the best.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global in July 2015.

Interview

Process is very slow.
    For initial written test they called me from Chennai to Pune(only for 45 minutes). After test I was informed that I have cleared 1st round and they will get back to me. Almost after a month I received a call for scheduling Skype interview. On interview day no one showed up. Again they scheduled Skype interview and same thing happened. No one showed up. So I left all the hopes and moved on.
     Again after four months CDK HR informed me via mail that F2F was scheduled. When I reached the venue HR said I need to go through written test again and there was surprise that test was for PLsql. I got through test and finished 1st interview on same day.
    Very bad HR process. They do not keep track of candidate, and how much process is already done for him/her. Also at leat they should keep track for what position candidate have applied or is suitable

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)).

Interview

After resume shortlist, was called up to their office in Yarwada. First, there was a test. Easy Java questions. After that a panel conducted the interview on core java, spring and hibernate. The interview experience was good. I cleared it. The HR said they will schedule the next round soon. But they never call back and don't respond to any further communication! Several other people I know have had the same experience. So make sure if you go there for interview, do not walk or without an offer or they will simple forget you. The company seems very interested in conducting interviews but not actually hiring.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview Panel was third class
    First technical apti
    then second technical apti
    then F2F interview
    They mostly ask on Core java like OOPS, collection, Generics, Overloading, overriding,
    Spring core.
    Diff between Interface and Abstract class and when to use them
    How you will use exception handling in your project
    what is data hiding
    When to overide equals and hashcode in java

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.