CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an interview. The recruiter did a good job explaining the process and role. The recruiter communicated efficiently, and the interview process was clear and straightforward. There was a phone screen and on-site interview.

Data Analyst/Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Recruiter's call, technical screening, final round with 5 team members. They will ghost you for weeks if you are not selected, so don't wait for a response, keep interviewing till you receive an offer.
    During interview, everyone was super nice except one Indian guy who smirked the entire time, was arrogant and sarcastic throughout the interview. He kept on chatting on his phone and laughing while I was giving answers. I had to try hard to focus and ignore his arrogance while being nice to him at the same. He himself was new to the company but was acting as if he owned it!

Interview Questions

• Mostly about previous work experiences. Questions were very closely related to JD skills requirements.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the HR. First round was with hiring manager and then with a peer. Follow up was fairly quick. Questions were mostly about role and industry and my experience.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Valdosta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Super fast and straight forward got hired on the spot. Did interview over zoom due to covid. Most everything is virtual. Training is on site after 30 days you can choose to work from home

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situations?
      If one customer makes you angry how do you deal with the next ?   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global in September 2020.

Interview

2nd interaction with this company. 1st time - illegal interview questions, asking me about my current salary. 2nd time - no show for an interview.
    Very professional! ..... . .. . . .

Interview Questions

• What do you currently make?   1 Answer

Technology Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Applied online. Received plenty of information for the role from HR, and timeline for next steps in the process. Then had a phone screen with HR. Next step was to complete a very lengthy sales assessment. Next step was to interview via zoom with the GM and Director of Sales. Final step was to interview with their tech team, and then they would get together and make a decision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you think the day to day role for this position is?
      Tell me why you were laid off?   Answer Question

Account Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hoffman Estates, IL (US)).

Interview

Process was during COVID. Spoke with 5 people. Phone screen with recruiter, 3 interviews with Hiring/Sales Managers via zoom, final zoom interview with VP/GM. Online skills assessment- deductive reasoning and personality test. All interviewers were knowledgeable, helpful, transparent, and engaged. No trick questions; standard sales, experience, personality questions. Ask the interviewers a lot of good questions.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Overall had 3 interviews for an internship. A mix of behavioral and pm strategy. Interviewers were friendly asked me why I wanted to join and what I expected out of the internship.

Interview Questions

• How would you advertise xx product to car buyers
      What programming languages do you know   Answer Question

Workflow Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Norwood, OH (US)).

Interview

Internal interview, have been with CDK for a few years
    Totally qualified for one of the four open positions, yet not only did they hire inside, they also hired outside candidates
    They preach that one can grow and advance, then when you try they hire from outside

Software Engineer-III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. It was a referral so I had an initial discussion with the manager. Then within 2 weeks had 1 hr of a video call with two interviewers and then 2 hr of onsite with 1 another interviewer and manager.
    Everything seems good until the next step came in. The manager informed the referral to inform me that I am selected and need to send expected compensation. It seemed odd to me though I comply. Since there was no base or range to compare to, I send an email with a quote based on the average market rate for the position and also asking for the company's range for the position and possible negotiation. I was expecting a counteroffer. Rather I received an outright rejection email stating the ask is too much to offer based on the interview feedback and with no range information or option to negotiate. It seems unprofessional to me and a waste of time and effort. I hope no one else faces a similar situation. Leason for me: never quote before the company person does.

Interview Questions

• Previous work experience, current skill set, agile-scrum related questions, behavior questions, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.