CDK Global Senior Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

CDK Global Senior Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at CDK Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through staffing agency, the process took 1 week.
First round was a coding round.
Then there was a manager/Technical round.
In the 2nd round the manager asked me two simple questions and left form the room and asked me to keep the answer ready. When he returned he looked at my answers and asked me about my salary expectation and said i can leave for the day without giving any specific reason for rejection. Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• Truth table for 4 variable.
    HashMap in Java   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for CDK Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Interview

Initial test with multiple questions was provided. I cleared it. Second round of interview was scheduled, the question asked were good but not too challenging, design questions and few coding related questions. We were discussing approach and I was able to come up with solutions. What surprised me was the attitude of guy conducting interview, he was very arrogant , pouncing on the approach or answer and highly unprofessional. Even if candidate is giving wrong answers or not in sync with what you are asking that doesn't mean that anyone should behave like this. Taking interview is art, you need talk to candidate well make him walk through questions and understand his approach. At one point I wanted to just step out of interview and leave for the day but I continued. I did reach to answers for most of them. I had very negative experience in interview. Interview is like a short time window for the person to realize work, culture and other factors, more like first impression and it was very negative for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

First gave written technical test. Then first 1:1 round with technical guy for 1 hour & after that 2nd tech round with java architect for almost 2 hours. Started tech test on 10:00 AM and 2nd tech round completed on 2:30PM. After clearing these rounds HR told to wait for manager round, but I was on half day leave so had to leave at 2.30PM. HR told me to come again for manager round again. But even after 4 days didn't received any call from him. So I called him & then he told me that my my technical profile & knowledge is good but educational criteria does not match with company because I've done b.com & then MCA. Was HR sleeping while processing my profile? Most disappointing interview in 6.5 years of my professional experience. I wasted my half day for this interview & got very disappointed with HR's answer.....

Interview Questions

• All technical & logical questions, Core Java Concepts in deep, SQL, & Architect shown me the code in project & told me to explain the code.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.