Accenture ASE Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture ASE Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.4

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

HR and Technical Interviews.There was a stress interview at the end which was an elimination round. It was not so much stressful actually. HR was a very cool person and did not ask any technical quesions

Interview Questions

• Basic HR. About yourself. The B.Tech course, extra curriculars. The HR was explaining to me the various options available in Accenture. Asked my syllabus and my background. It was a comfortable intervew.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Kolkata (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

normal HR question . basic technical questions. speak on one topic given at the moment. overall easy . just brush up ur basics.. 15 mins interview..very friendly panel.. good luck..lots of vacancies.. wear a smile and answer confidently

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Good.
    Long and lengthy process but nice experience.
    Aptitude,Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
    MULTIPLE ROUNDS.
    Interview was conducted at one of the colleges in Bangalore itself.Lot of students had turned up.
    offer letter was issued a couple of weeks letter.

Interview Questions

• Usulal questions.Technicl questions related to college and project experience.   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was scheduled for english assessment. HR briefly discussed about the english assessment. HR said it is a phone call interview to test your english skills. Interviewer just ask simple questions. It should be answer fluently. If you passed the english assessment, you will be scheduled for the next interview which is technical interview.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bhubaneswar (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was normal interview With 2 technical 1 managerial and 1hr.. All rounds were medium in complex its.. So all the best.. Do well its easy to crack it. It was a campus placement for us they gave gft trainings too. So just go through basics it will be done easily no need of taking tension...

ASE Interview

Interview

Very good. General interview questions. Joined as a fresher. General Technical questions. It was a great experience. First was Aptitude, where basic English and maths questions were asked. It was a written round.

Interview Questions

• On JAVA, C, C++, Hobbies. Basic technical questions. Not very complicated.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

4 rounds of interview was there, included written, GD, HR technical +HR.
    I attended the interview as fresher and was satisfied by the process.
    The HRs are really good.
    The interview questions are tough.

ASE Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very Easy
    Some Basic java questions
    Few generic questions like competitors of Accenture about your family yourself
    Based to check your communication skills
    The incumbent for technical interview was an amazing person
    The incumbent for HR interview was bit hostile
    The selection ration was really high close to 75 percent

Interview Questions

• Very Easy
      Some Basic java questions
      Few generic questions like competitors of Accenture about your family yourself
      Based to check your communication skills
      The incumbent for technical interview was an amazing person
      The incumbent for HR interview was bit hostile
      The selection ration was really high close to 75 percent   Answer Question

ASE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2012.

Interview

good HR interview not much of technical and it was for about 15 minutes. HR seemed uninterested at large. I Did not feel like an engineer while in the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

starts with introduction, interviewee asks questions starting from basic concepts of c programming, OOPS,DSA. Project will definitely be asked , be sure to prepare well on what is mentioned in your CV. Overall it is quite easy , as they don't ask complex algorithms in interviews.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.