Accenture Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 22 Mar 2019

2.4

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

first they will taking General Aptitude test, then they used to screen in the ratio of 1:3 for further round in group discussion they screen for the ratio of approximately 1:1.1 to 1:1.3 since it is bulk recruiter, then Technical interview round which is very easy with only 2-3 questions related to core subjects and last Human Resource round which include whether you are joining or not confirmation

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was a very friendly and frank process. It was efficiently carried out in a single day. Group discussion followed by technical and hr pretty basic really. Offer letters were given at the end of the day.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviews were conducted in different panels with each panel consisting of 2 interviewers one technical and other hr . the technical person asked all the questions hr was just observing the candidate mainly .the question very about project and the usual hr questions also.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your project of final year and last movie you have watched ??   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

2 days process. First day online test. Second day we had face to face interview. Be thorough with your resume. All the questions were from my resume and other general questions like i have mentioned below.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about yourself
      2) About projects and other interests
      3) Are you ready to relocate
      4) Given a chance to work with Google, would quit Accenture.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy. All questions were based on resume. They asked if I am comfortable with different shifts and locations. (Text in brackets is to complete the word count.)

Interview Questions

• Did you learn any technology that you think it is mostly used by many companies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

there were 2 rounds:
    1) aptitude test: it contained 3 sections verbal, quantitative and logical. It wasn't very difficult.
    2) Interview: they asked 5 people to enter at once. The questions were basic HR questions such as "tell us about yourself", "why do you want to join Accenture?" etc

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

it was grp interview. there are 2 HR and 5 candidates in one grp. first they will ask technical questions depending upon ur resume and after that basic hr ques. it will hardly last 20-30 mins. just be confident enough.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

the hiring process went on for 2 days..first day they took an online aptitude test of average difficulty level..results were communicated to us by evening through mail and message..The next day was technical cum hr interview ..results were announced in the evening .

Interview Questions

• for the interview they asked basic C programming questions like what is a variable,constructor,and types of memory allocation in C and rest all personal questions..about our hobbies and questions related to that.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Mass company with mass interview.5 in a panel 2 interviewer hr and technical.i hardly get 5 minutes to talk.they will mainly look communication skill.If u are bad they they are gonna drill .they are 95% percentage chance of qualify the interview.

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

First they took an aptitude test. Then we get sms of selection or rejected from the aptitude round and then an interview round of techno-HR if selected from aptitude round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.