Accenture Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 23 May 2019

2.5

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Simple interview and was interesting.Interviewer asked only basic questions on Bpo sector and questions from resume.Easily any one can crack the interview if you have a good communication skills.Hiring manager was good throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Tallahassee, FL (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Very brief phone screening! Basically screening phone voice and mannerism to see if you would be the best fit for them. Very quick, just talk with enthusiasm but also respect. Extremely easy and light.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accenture (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fast, I had the first interview with the HR, the second interview was for language skills and the third interview was with the Team Leader.
    The process took around 2 weeks and I received an employment offer which I declined.
    The overall interview experience was very good.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

I was advised it would be faster to walk-in, so I did. There's a written and oral test in English. Written test is a fairly standard English test with essay/letter writing. The oral test was just a conversation in English. We discussed recent events. Afterwards, you'll be interviewed in person and over the phone. Finished the process and signed the contract within the day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in March 2017.

Interview

Taken exam first, aptitude, logical, numerical, fault finding, reasoning, and grammar comprehension. After passing. You will take telephone voice exam, after passing, wait for an hour then you will called for an interview. After interview in HR you wait for an hour.

Interview Questions

• Typical question, Personal about your resume, and common question.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

I came through a consultancy, I had 3 years of experience working as CSR for a reputed company before I joined this company. They was a personal introduction round, Voice assessment round, and Ops round

Interview Questions

• Tell me some thing about your self, previous job and your achivements   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in August 2018.

Interview

Its a one day interview process. And all the tests taken were part of the job criteria. You should be able to pass each set to get ahead of the next. It will make you wait but it will be worth it. I bended and the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• How will you contribute to this company   1 Answer
    • How did I know qbout the offer?   1 Answer
    • Am I amenable to attend shiftung schedule   1 Answer
    • What will be the best challenge in this job   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview was via video call because i was in different location. When interviewed they did not give any information that i will be employed under another 3rd wheel company. I recommend for you to ask what will be your employment status.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with angry customers?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy and fast.
    Interview was informal.
    Exam was a bit hard.
    They will test your phone skills.
    There is an English test.
    Abstract test.
    They will gave me test about email process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Very dissatisfying and dreadful candidate experience at the Recruitment Hub (Philippines). The one who pre-screens the resume (the girl who asks for how long BPO/Non BPO experience) was rude, undiplomatic and rolls her eyes at you if she perceives that you’re not qualified for the role.

Few people were applying that time, but will make you wait for more than 5 hours for a 15 minute interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.