Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 2 Jun 2019

2.5

73 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. Two Months later I got an in-person interview then another phone interview then I started as a direct hire. However, I was placed in a role that had nothing to do with what I applied for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed which took about an hour between two people. They didn't ask me about my skills. I had to try to sell myself.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was done through phone screening. After the interview, they said that they will send an email for a schedule on a face-to-face interview and expect the said schedule within 2 weeks. I tried sending a follow-up email but they haven't given me a reply.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in July 2017.

Interview

One day process, first there is an exam, a litle difficult to answer but multiple choice and there is typing test. You will be called for initial interview then right after the initial , the final interview, then contract signing.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2016.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

3 rounds based interview which was very easy. the documentation and offer letter was issued on the interview day after the interview documents were checked on same day.

Interview Questions

• asked to talk about any new artical from google   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

So I passed the initial exam and after that I was interviewed by an hr. The hr told me to review the job description (rude much k) though i told him only few functions of my role. After that he looked so pissed. I received no confirmation if i got the job. As for the interviewer, he was kinda rude as he didnt even smile throughtout the whole process.

I got another phone call for the data analyst position but this time they want to fill in the said position at cubao (philippines). The interviewer was a female. Again after that I got no confirmation.

The hiring process was SO messy like what is wrong with them??? This week i got two messages from accenture (ortigas) saying that they have open position for ata analyst and i was like i though it was filled out already? The whole process was so messy as in!

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Cubao (Philippines)) in November 2018.

Interview

Im a walk in applicant so the whole process last about 2hrs for both exam and fiiling up form. After the exam wait for turn to be called in initial interview. I started 10am and finish around 3pm. Cubao Site

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Data Analyst.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.