Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.6

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

It was a phone interview. Two Months later I got an in-person interview then another phone interview then I started as a direct hire. However, I was placed in a role that had nothing to do with what I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What are you interested in doing?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

telephonic interview, behavioral questions. The first round was a screening test where they asked me about my background and a few behavioral questions. The second round was for 1.5 hrs where they asked me technical and behavioral both. The overall process was good, however they did not specifically mention what kind of interview is it going to be which put me in a difficult spot

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you communicated with leadership   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Antonio, TX (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Interviewed which took about an hour between two people. They didn't ask me about my skills. I had to try to sell myself.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple, people were friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions

• Of all the consulting companies out there, why Accenture?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was done through phone screening. After the interview, they said that they will send an email for a schedule on a face-to-face interview and expect the said schedule within 2 weeks. I tried sending a follow-up email but they haven't given me a reply.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in July 2018.

Interview

Too long, too many tests, too many security, everything is a long process. They do not explain everything about the work until you almost sign the contract, only after.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

Interview

They did a phone interview asking mostly about my research and my internship experience. Since the job position relies heavily on the use of statistical tools, they asked most questions about that.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

They invited me directly to the onsite. Personal interview with a senior manager (analytics) and then with the analytics lead and one recruiter. The senior manager was too proud of himself and while asking my experience about 2 topics he said "ok, then you don't know nothing about this". Even though I had little experience this is not something you would say to a candidate. After the interviews they showed me the office and invited me to coffee, that was nice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer
    • General questions about my background, no real technical interview   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2015.

Interview

I applied in-person somewhere in Quezon City.
    So I got the exam and interview within the same day.
    The processed took just 1 day including the Job offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview was smooth and lucky it's a one day process but the recruiter seems has no knowledge with other agency firms, that leads me unable to start with their offer.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.