Accenture Software Engineering Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 12 Jun 2019

2.8

91 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

pretty simple, first you had an hour of technical questions and if you did well, you spent another hour doing more of personal interview which helps them analyze if Accenture is a good match for you.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to join accenture?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online as a new graduate (entry-level). Received an email of their interest in 2 weeks. The 1st phone interview was a review of my resume and school activities. The conversation was very relaxed. The 2nd phone interview was a behavioral interview. The interviewer asked me for scenarios of when I was confronted with a difficult situation and how I handled them. The interviewer also asked questions about my school activities. Both the 1st and 2nd interview lasted for about an hour. The 3rd interview was a 1 on 1. I was interviewed by 1 senior manager and 1 peer. Both consisted of a brief overview of my resume, school activities, and how I handled issues within group projects. Included was a presentation about the company, round table open discussion, and lunch. This interview lasted for about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but the recruiter did inform me the salary offered was based on my degree, grades, and GPA.

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview

it was fairly simple, no complicated questions, very smooth. Good Management and good sense of culture. I highly recommend this company. There is a lot of opportunity to learn and get advice from the seniors. good luck you guys

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Formal, but very relaxed. Nothing too intimidating. Many of the questions asked were very manageable. Technical questions were manageable as well.
    The first part is a behavioral interview, which involves talking to a current software engineer. Then you have a technical and case interview portion, which is the most rigorous part. The final part of the interview involves speaking with an Accenture manager about your role in the company.

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2017.

Interview

Three rounds. First round phone with HR rep, mainly behavioral questions. Second with team manager, more technical run through of resume. Third with higher ranking manager which combined the first two interview styles. At times very in depth look at past experience, and at other times more focussed on ideologies and ways of thinking. Overall, met great people and found out my result in a timely manor. No part of the process was painful.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a leadership roll you have taken on.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

Worked with a recruiter for a period of 2 months. The first part was a phone screening to make sure my skills and what I was looking for lined up with Accenture. After that it was a month of waiting for an interview followed by another month for an "in person" interview. I was a long ways away from the office I was applying to so I did a video interview.

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Arlington, VA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

Three phases, two online and one with two executives. First phase involved introductory survey, second phase involved technical challenges and the third phase involved a skills and behavioral interview with two senior executives.

Interview Questions

• Describe object oriented programming and give an example of something you have coded.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The process was pretty straight forward. I had one behavioral and one technical interview. They mainly asked me about my internship experience. I heard back from the recruiter in two days.

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Campus interview .
    Round 1 : Behavioural- How will you handle work pressure . Are you willing to relocate
    Round 2 : Technical - Basic of Java and c++.
    Asked to write a program using C++

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process consists of return test, Technical round and HR round. Return test will test our basic technical and logical skills.Technical round involved questions related to core java basics and HR round is purely related to company policies and core values.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.