Accenture Software Engineering Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Software Engineering Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online as a new graduate (entry-level). Received an email of their interest in 2 weeks. The 1st phone interview was a review of my resume and school activities. The conversation was very relaxed. The 2nd phone interview was a behavioral interview. The interviewer asked me for scenarios of when I was confronted with a difficult situation and how I handled them. The interviewer also asked questions about my school activities. Both the 1st and 2nd interview lasted for about an hour. The 3rd interview was a 1 on 1. I was interviewed by 1 senior manager and 1 peer. Both consisted of a brief overview of my resume, school activities, and how I handled issues within group projects. Included was a presentation about the company, round table open discussion, and lunch. This interview lasted for about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest accomplishment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, but the recruiter did inform me the salary offered was based on my degree, grades, and GPA.

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Formal, but very relaxed. Nothing too intimidating. Many of the questions asked were very manageable. Technical questions were manageable as well.
    The first part is a behavioral interview, which involves talking to a current software engineer. Then you have a technical and case interview portion, which is the most rigorous part. The final part of the interview involves speaking with an Accenture manager about your role in the company.

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2012.

Interview

it was fairly simple, no complicated questions, very smooth. Good Management and good sense of culture. I highly recommend this company. There is a lot of opportunity to learn and get advice from the seniors. good luck you guys

Software Engineer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in February 2017.

Interview

Three rounds. First round phone with HR rep, mainly behavioral questions. Second with team manager, more technical run through of resume. Third with higher ranking manager which combined the first two interview styles. At times very in depth look at past experience, and at other times more focussed on ideologies and ways of thinking. Overall, met great people and found out my result in a timely manor. No part of the process was painful.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a leadership roll you have taken on.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process consists of return test, Technical round and HR round. Return test will test our basic technical and logical skills.Technical round involved questions related to core java basics and HR round is purely related to company policies and core values.

Interview Questions

• What are the core values of Accenture   1 Answer

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Campus interview .
    Round 1 : Behavioural- How will you handle work pressure . Are you willing to relocate
    Round 2 : Technical - Basic of Java and c++.
    Asked to write a program using C++

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Interview

• I love finding new solutions using technology, working with customers, understanding their needs, designing and presenting features that exceed their expectations and improve the user’s experience.
    • Currently, I lead the development of various capabilities for a web-publishing portal.
    • Although I love my current role, I feel I’m now ready for a more challenging assignment and this position really excites me.
    • This opportunity would give me the change to apply both my technical experience and my consulting problem solving skills at a more innovative software company.

Interview Questions

• Experience managing product cycles (in a SaaS based model)
      • As a BA, I’ve had to manage software capabilities from start to finish
      Experience with product specifications and information gathering.
      • As a BA, I’ve had to conduct requirements gathering sessions with clients and create stories.
      • Learned how to gather and work out discrepancies, prioritize business software requirements with client and design teams, stay organized and prepared for client meetings.
      Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
      • Had presentations of business flows with clients
      Strong Analytical Skills
      • My experience as an engineer helped me develop   Answer Question

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture in May 2017.

Interview

First a phone interview with a hiring manager, then a video interview with someone on the team, and a final video interview with a senior member of the team. They let me know in a timely manner if I moved on to the next step. Also, the recruiter was super friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions about your background and experience   Answer Question

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture in December 2016.

Interview

There was a brief screening interview. After the interview, there was a brief online survey that asked some basic questions and a short one way video interview question. I seem to not have made it past the survey as I was given standard rejection phone call after the online survey.

Software Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with a manager at a tech conference - it was mainly behavioral questions, and pretty conversational. My second and final interview was over the phone with a senior manager, which was not difficult but they emailed me saying to study for it because it would be intense (it wasn't). Overall I felt neutral about the whole process but did not feel that it was a good fit for me. The vibe I got was that they don't really care about hiring good, quality people and more that they just need more numbers and see how you do in the role. Through the interview process, I learned that your projects are done with other team members, but you are evaluated against each other. There is also a lot of traveling and it seemed to be a cutthroat environment, where you don't get much freedom in the projects you get assigned to until you've been there for many years.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.