Accenture Strategy Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Strategy Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

3.2

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

A first round case interview set (2) and a final round case interview and behavioral interview. It was very straight forward for consulting interviews. Expect to be interviewing with senior managers or MDs (partners).

Interview Questions

• What is your end-goal in life? Outside of work.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month or so. I applied for a consulting internship, but was contacted to reapply for the Strategy Analyst internship. Within about a week I had been invited for 2 interviews for the first round; a case and a behavioral. Both were over the phone and about 1 hour. The final round was very similar, but with more exec interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you overcame a problem in a group setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

This was a campus interview, with two interviews done back to back. One was a case interview which started out with 5-10 mins of behavioral questions and about 25 mins for the case. The case was analyzing data and producing values for a given problem. The behavioral asked questions from the resume, future goals, and challenges you had been put through

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

2 rounds. 45 min behavioral and 45 min case each round. Usually with more senior level people. The cases seemed more structured in that they would guide you through with the key questions they wanted you to answer. Graphs and charts available upon request.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral were the usual questions, but it depends on the interviewer you get.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

45 minute Case Interview, 45 minute Behavioral Interview. There was an initial screening process and then a first round interview which had the same format and then a final round interview which had the same format but more of a confirming interview instead of a behavioral one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was one 30-min behavioral & one 30-min strategy case interview. The behavioral was somewhat unorthodox in nature, but that is to be expected. The strategy case interview was relatively straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round was behavioral based. Second round was two cases and one behavioral . Cases were straightforward. One was about profitability and the other was an open ended case without a traditional framework.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Your interview process will vastly fluctuate based on who your interviewer is. This inconsistency can obviously work in or against your favor. I had interviewers who were very friendly, which as a result greatly improved my performance during the interview. Other interviewers aggressively strove to rattle me; I wasn't use to this given my other friendly interviewers. There is a behavioral and case interview part.

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online via their career portal and I heard from a recruiter about a month and a half later. They scheduled me for an online video interview that they separate into two portions: behavioral and case. The behavioral interview was pretty basic and normal questions the manager was really welcoming and made it enjoyable! Afterwards I had a 45 minute case with a different manager that was also really nice. The case was a standard profitability case and was more interviewer led. I heard the same day that they wanted to do a final round in the office location they wanted me at and it was scheduled for a week later. I flew down and it was the same interview structure except with 2 managing directions. The behavioral felt short and was pretty typical questions. The case interview was scheduled for that afternoon and was a role play and ONG case. This part of the process turned me off pretty quickly. The managing director asked me if i wanted a hard case or an easy and then proceeded to tell me it was a trick. After that he began the case and it was very mathematical and significantly more difficult than the prior case interview. The director seemed to be testing my knowledge of the oil industry which I wasn't particularly familiar with and the math included separate conversions. Overall the second case was an unpleasant experience and I knew I didn't perform the best. I received an email a few days later that I didn't get it. However, it was an overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why consulting?
      why accenture?
      do you know how the company is structured?
      what should I know about you?
      tell me about yourself
      walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

First stage had two video interviews - one case study, one behavioral. Final round was at Accenture office. Consisted of Case Study and Confirming interview. Final round was super day and had networking events the evening before the interview day with some of the managers and other candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.