Accenture Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accenture Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2011.

Interview

Attended entry-level consultant interviews. Was selected for interviews from a campus career fair. The entry-level interview process seems misleading in hindsight. Accenture attempts to compare their entry level roles to those of the top consulting companies (Bain, BCG, McKinsey).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through the university website and university career center. I had to submit both resumes and cover letters. I was selected for an interview and was placed in a slot. The interview was one to one and it was not intimidating at all. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable and I did not feel pressured at all.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

It is good , I got hiered by them

Associate Interview

Interview

Interview was based on my resume. Asked a lot of questions based on my resume. Rest was based on my skills. Should be sure what you put on the resume. Nothing was out of the blue.

Interview Questions

• Write a program to explain your final year project   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

1st round was jam,2nd round is client round they will be giving one audio clip need to listen and write,next email writing and they will be giving one topic need to speak and final round hr

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Very slow , procedure can be fastened , Unnecessary delays in giving replies whether one gone thru the test or not

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in March 2011.

Interview

Very mechanical. Not trying to get the most out of the interviewee.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture in August 2008.

Interview

face to face interviews- boring. The interviewers could not have been older than 25. It felt un-natural

Interview Questions

• Describe an situation where u had to make an ethical decision?   1 Answer
    • why accenture   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

No aptitude test for ppl abv 65% aggr...
    Tech and h.r interview was together.............................................

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

apptitude test - technical round - hr round - offer letter given on the same day

Interview Questions

• asked the tricky questions like why do you want to be in AP or AR????   Answer Question

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.