Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 26 Apr 2019

2.8

123 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

There were two steps in the interview process in the same week. The first interview was a one on one behavioral interview. The second round consist of another behavioral interview and also a business case interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Met at career fair, two sets of interviews. 1st round was behavioral, 2nd round was another behavioral followed by a case interview. Overall fairly short process, and they didn't ask about your technical ability so much as your communication and analytical skills.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you've failed, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied to Accenture after attending an infosession at my university. I received a response to schedule a date for an interview within a week. The interviewer was very nice, and I thought the interview went very well based on his reactions. However, I did not proceed to the second round, which was a bit of a surprise. I received notification of my status the next Monday.

Interview Questions

• Recall a time where you used technology to solve a problem at work or school.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2018.

Interview

on campus recruiting, applied online and was scheduled for an interview within 2 days. had a second round interview that involved case and behavioral interview. got an offer within a week and a half.

Interview Questions

• Identify the problems within the case and make assumptions about some financial numbers and other criteria.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in November 2018.

Interview

I applied right before going to my university career fair where I spoke with Accenture recruiters. I was contacted about 3 weeks later and I had 3 interviews all in one week. The first was a phone interview where she asked basic behavioral questions. The second was a skype case study and the final interview was a casual phone confirmation interview.

They take forever to contact you, but they rush the interview process. I did not have much time to thoroughly prepare for all interviews. 2 minutes after my case study interview ended, I was immediately called for my confirmation interview, back to back. They emailed me 2 and a half weeks after my last interview to tell me they moved on with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Case Study:

It was a mergers and acquisitions scenario. The client was an industry leader in luxury handbags. To expand its portfolio and target younger audiences, the client has decided to buy a 3-year-old luxury footwear and apparel company.

The strategic acquisition will help the company capture more of the luxury goods market share. The vision of the merged company is to take advantage of combining the old with the new.

Accenture has been asked to help with the merger of its core business processes and IT systems. They must quickly combine their IT systems and processes for finance, human capital management, and marketing to cut operational costs and increase income so stakeholders will see the financial benefit of the merger as quickly as possible. Employees from both companies are nervous about the acquisition, as the company cultures are very different and the timeline to merge is tight. They would like to complete the merger within 2 years.

When Accenture arrives, the two are still working as separate companies, with only a few key decisions made on how to run as a new joint company. There isn't a leadership team or merger program established that will shape how the companies can make the merger complete within the timeline.

Key Question:
      What are the key issues this acquisition is facing and what are your recommended next steps to the client on how to proceed with a successful merger?   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard. Questions about the company, projects on your resume with a bit of emphasis on team projects and how you handle certain situations. Volunteer experiences and if you are okay with traveling for quite a bit.

Interview Questions

• Problems you've faced working in a team and how you solved it.   Answer Question
    • How you solve problems when stuck. Do you try to find the solution yourself first before asking for help.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, AL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accenture (Auburn, AL (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy, and the HR personnel was by far the best I’ve interacted with. The hardest part of the interview process was the case interview, and it was really just about structuring your thinking and answers in a way that would be suitable if working with a client. They provide resources to practice for the case interview, but my turnaround time from the first round interview to the final round was so short (less than 24 hours) that I didn’t have much time to practice with what they gave.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. The 1st round is behavioral with typical behavior questions. 2nd round interviews are the next day and includes a confirmational interview, which is very similar to a behavioral interview but focuses on fit of company culture, and a case interview. They sent materials including how to prepare for a case interview in advance.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2018.

Interview

On-campus 1st round interview. They had a 2nd round interview also on campus but I did not hear back from them for decisions. Pretty easy interview but I'm disappointed that they don't tell you their decision after interviews and also provide 0 feedback. I was lucky to receive better offers while waiting, but their recruiting process really needs to improve on communication. Hopefully the actual company isn't like this.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume and ask standard behavioral questions. Easy case.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

When I interviewed, I went through two behavioral interviews, a case interview, and then an interview with more senior managers or leadership executives. The behavioral interviews were informal - why this company, what's your experience, talk about teamwork, etc. The case interview was asked about optimizing a supply chain.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you successfully persuaded someone to see your side of things.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.